- customer reviews
Our kit is ideal for anyone wanting to keep a Travel Journal, and a great gift for anyone planning a trip they want to remember. It includes everything you need to 'journal on the move'.
It includes a special 12 page booklet entitled "How to Keep a Travel Journal" which is full of ideas and inspiration to make your journal truly memorable, with sections such as - What you need; Getting Started; Before you go; When to journal; What to include; When you get home and a list of resources for further information.
The kit comprises -
- 12 page booklet 'How to Keep a Travel Journal'
- Large Moleskine Sketchbook - the smooth thick paper is ideal for sketching and photo transfers, OR Large Watercolour Notebook (please select option below)
- Tin 12 Derwent Watercolour pencils
- Pentel Aquash waterbrush
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen in Black
- Faber-Castel Mechanical pencil with eraser
- 2 sheets of Safmat film from Letraset. This can be used to print photos for inclusion in your journal or to print page titles
- Clear Pencil case from Helix (please note - zip colour may be either blue, black or purple)
Please note: photo shows Zig 2 way glue pen and glassine envelopes - these items are no longer included in kit.
NOTE: You have the option to select which type of Moleskine Notebook you would prefer - Sketchbook, or Watercolour. The Watercolour notebooks are better for painting, but the Sketchbooks take better photo transfers. Make sure you select the option below when ordering.